The Cartomancer Spring 2016 Edition
Congratulations to Jadzia and Jay DeForest, Bonnie Cehovet, and everyone else involved with this beautiful publication. The latest edition of the Cartomancer celebrates their first anniversary of publication.
Here are some highlights from this issue:
- Katrina Wynne’s discussion of counseling skills summarizes the essence of her life-changing counseling skills certificate program. She also talks about how to get out of the tarot bubble and integrate with the larger community.
- Linda Marson is in the early phase of developing a radically new set of tarot tools for navigating through life which will be distributed on a flash drive. In the article, she shares her process and a few spreads for understanding yourself and your life journey.
- Cynthia Tedesco presents a vision of Pamela C. Smith painting the Waite Smith cards under the influence of the Sola Busca deck and the orisha Ogun.
- Monica Bodersky’s meditation on the Wheel of Fortune looks at the card from many viewpoints and is illustrated with historic and modern cards.
- My contribution is an article about the first tarot book written in the U.S. in 1915 by a husband and wife team of Christian mystics with Theosophical inclinations.
As always, there are luscious images on every page, plus an entire section devoted to some of the most stunning tarot art being created today.
Links to my reviews of previous issues:
Get The Cartomancer in print or electronic format at TheCartomancer.com